The RAE Family Foundation Education Scholarship Program is available to children of active, full-time employees of RAE Corporation who have been employed by the company for a minimum of six (6) continuous months, including time served as temporary employees; OR Individuals that have participated in the RAE internship program. The purpose of the RFF scholarship is to provide opportunity for eligible high school and college students to pursue their career goals and encourage students to continue their education beyond high school. This is a one-year scholarship award in the amount of $1,000 ($500 for the fall term and $500 for the spring term). Recipients may reapply for a second year if they continue to meet the scholarship eligibility requirements. Recipients may receive the scholarship award a maximum of two times (two academic years).
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Applicants will be awarded scholarships based on their academic performance and personal character. Special consideration will be given to those with the strongest financial need and to applicants who are enrolled full-time, attending career tech programs within the State of Oklahoma. This is a competitive scholarship program, only a certain number of applicants will be awarded a scholarship award for the 2023-2024 academic year.
RAE Family Foundation Education Scholarship applicants must be:
- Dependent children of employees of RAE Corporation who have been employed by the Company for a minimum of six (6) continuous months, including time served as temporary employees; OR Individuals that have participated in the RAE internship program.
- Currently have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative grade point average (unweighted, on a 4.0 scale).
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please click “Apply Now” (at) to begin the application process. You will immediately need to select “Register” to create a profile to complete the application. Once logged in with your profile, please click “View All Available Scholarships” and then select “2023 RAE Scholarship Fund Application” to begin your application process.
- Additional Application Notes:
- Applicants should use an email address they will have access to post- graduation. A personal account as opposed to a school assigned account works best as school accounts are often decommission and the student might need access to their profile in the future.
- We encourage applicants to visit the “View All Available Scholarships” section over the next few months to learn about other scholarship opportunities offered through Tulsa Community Foundation for which they might be eligible.
- The application deadline is March 31, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenny Stasinopoulos, Scholarships Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.