The Southern Hills Country Club (SHCC) Employee Scholarship Program offers education scholarships to employees and children of SHCC employees. The purpose of the SHCC Employee Scholarship is to provide opportunity for eligible high school and college students to pursue their career goals and encourage students to continue education beyond high school.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Applicants will be awarded scholarships based on their academic performance and personal character. Special consideration will be given to those with the strongest financial need. This is a competitive scholarship program, only a certain number of applicants will be awarded a scholarship award for the 2024-2025 academic year.
SHCC Employee Scholarship applicants must be:
- Current full or part-time employees of SHCC who have worked for a minimum of 750 hours in the past year, or seasonal employees that have worked a minimum of 500 hours in the past 2 years and will be returning to work for current season; OR, applicants must be natural or adopted children of current full or part-time SHCC employees who have worked for a minimum of 750 hours within the last year.
- Enrolled (or plan to be enrolled) full-time at an accredited post-secondary educational institution for the Fall 2024 and Spring 2025 terms.
- High school school graduates (as of Spring 2024) in good academic standing who have maintained a 2.50 grade point average (GPA) based on a 4-point scale.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please click “Apply Now” (at) to begin the application process. You will immediately need to select “Register” to create a profile to complete the application. Once logged in with your profile, please click “View All Available Scholarships” and then select “2024 Southern Hills Country Club Employee Scholarship Application” to begin your application process.
- Additional Application Notes:
- Applicants should use an email address they will have access to post- graduation. A personal account as opposed to a school assigned account works best as school accounts are often decommission and the student might need access to their profile in the future.
- We encourage applicants to visit the “View All Available Scholarships” section over the next few months to learn about other scholarship opportunities offered through Tulsa Community Foundation for which they might be eligible.
The application deadline is 5pm CST on April 15, 2024.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenny Stasinopoulos, Scholarships Program Coordinator at email@example.com.